Saturday, January 9, 2010

More Organization Tips ?....


I will be honest, if my favorite craft items are tucked away and are not out in plain sight, I forget I have them! So I try to get them all out so I can see them and be inspired to use them! I love other people's craft rooms where their things are all neat and tidy and so organized.. Well..mine is not that organized, I am trying to get there... But I gotta see the cool stuff!

I have a large rubber stamp collection. I started collecting over 20 years ago and have not stopped. Recently Stampin Up! is one brand that I have that I do not have up and out of their cases.. I will get to it! Those are super great stamps and some of the best designs for flowers that I have, so in time I will have them out for better inspiration.

Anyways to another tip:

For an "odd" space between the wall and shelves, I bought some handled buckets and used hookscrews to stagger them up the wall to use for wrapping paper storage/display.

Tip Junkie handmade projects


Are we there yet? said...

The buckets look great! Love the idea!

Unknown said...

I love this idea...as storing wrapping paper and other large rolls of paper is never attractive or easy..but this is quite attractive and I love how it utilizes a corner...great job!

Chacoy said...

great idea, and looks cute too!

hash1712 said...

wow, there is another "why didn't I think of that" idea. Thanks

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.