Saturday, February 6, 2010

Scrabble


We celebrate Valentines all week!

For Valentine's, I got mom the 4th Edition Scrabble dictionary. She agreed for a game.. This is rare. It really was a great game. She was stomping me pretty good. But, I came round. My trick is to really try and make 2 to 3 words at a play.

I used to sit and watch my mom and grandma play when I was a kid. I always wanted to play with the grown ups. They would sit and smoke, drink coffee and play for hours.

They really have a knack for killer scores.
Words you never heard of being thrown down. "Q" words that don't have a "U' following.. Humnnn...... Challenges and and long pondering silences.


You gotta love the scrabble. But in this house, watch out! We go for the win!
© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.