Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Little Surprise...

I loved all of the wonderful Christmas gifts, do not get me wrong, however the one my husband gave me is used every single day!
Wow, am I spoilt.  Now I don't have to stumble bleary eyed to work at 6:30, go into the work coffee room, turn the water dial to heat the water, come back in about 10 minutes fill the filter deal, hit brew, then coffee is done in about another 10 minutes. 

So I get up at 5:30 to have coffee at 7:00.. And that is if I don't get working on something at my desk and forget to come back right away.

NOT any more!  I pop my coffee flavor in, hit the brew switch and in seconds I have hot brew to sport on out the door and drink on the way.  What an awesome way to start the day.
All you die hard coffee fans will have to agree!



When I registered my machine on the Keurig site, I got a coupon for a free box of coffee with my order.  I took that, thank you very much. 

Today, what did my eyes see in my mailbox, another free sampling of coffee.  This is the start to the best year  EVER!

Thanks Scott!


© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.