Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Tonight's Card: Paper Airplane Card


You know who this is for - All the Missouri folk.
Miss you guys!






I just love the paper airplane stamps by Lawn Fawn.
 Wen I saw the new Studio Calico cut shapes of the states, I immediately thought of sending a message state to state by paper airplane as a card design.

  I was disappointed when the Studio Calico states arrived.  They are so cute, however, not all of the states were cut from map like paper, and my Missouri was missing a little bit off of it.  So I traced aroud the shapes
(and fixed Missouri as I drew) and cut them onto travel paper that I already have, and affixed to another tan sheet of paper.

I will post all of the supplies listing later.
© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.