Saturday, October 13, 2012

More cards..

 
 
Well I was not feeling well Thursday and Friday.. Saturday better. 
Sore throat and the feverish feeling mostly gone.  Just feel so fatigued, even though I have slept for days. 
And I really sleep all day. 
 
Well this afternoon I could not put off food shopping any longer. 
So I shopped a little, got the necessities. 
Maybe I will feel like making more of an effort tomorrow.
 
 
I always feel better if I can do a card or two.
Tonight I did two.
 
 
 
 
Mistletoe Happy New Year Card:
Supplies used: Lockhart Mistletoe stamp
Impress Happy New Year
Copic: New Leaf YG23
Copic: Coral R35
Sharpie Paint Pen White
Ranger Glossy Accents
Versa ColorMini Stamp Pad: Charcoal
 
 
 
 
 
Holidays in the City Card:
Supplies used: Savvystamps Holidays in the City
Savvystamps Sketch Dots
Copic: New Leaf YG23, Coral R35, Holiday Blue BG05
Spectrum Green G02, Violet V09, Powder Pink YR00, Light Camel E55
Marvy Brush Marker No 43 (Gold yellow)
Ranger Glossy Accents
Stampin Up! Bordering Blue Ink Pad
Versa Color Mini Stamp Pad: 81 Sky Gray
© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.