Thursday, November 1, 2012

December Daily 2012

 
December Daily - 25 Days of December.
After Trick or Treating, I completed my 25 days of December Templates!
 
My goal this year is to focus is the storytelling of the events.
Highlighting on the journaling and photos of the 25 days of Christmas.  I love my last year mini album, however I spent way too much time coordinating the pages with the photos and I realized that I lost track of what happended and when. 
This year, I wanted to design a preset layout and theme and really get the stories in.
 
This year, a vintage feel.
 
This and That Paper Kit $14.99
 
 
Layout Design Inspiration: Kimber of Bean Talk (all about Jillybean Soup) Did a tutuoral on the December Daily Album for 2010. I fell in love with her design and altered it for my 5x7 layout.
The Jillybean papers she used on this tutorial layout are just fabulous!
 TheBean Talk blog has added a few new designers like Danni Reid, I am a big fan of Danni Reid's card! So visit the blog! You will not be disappointed.

 
Next the Journal Tabs I used Ali Edwards 25 days of December from Designer Digitals $3.99
And KaiserCraft "Just Believe" Alpha Stickers
 
 
 
 Here is my completed Page 1
 
 
 
I started with Ali Edwards 25 Days of Christmas
 
 I only used one of the journal cards as I only wanted  a tab for this project (however I want ALL of these for another project)
 
In photshop I resized, changes the fill color to a cranberry red
and erased all but the tab and december
I positioned it and printed a few to ensure the placement before printing 24 more
 
 
Trimmed the paper down to 7x5
 
 
Added the Kaiser Craft Just Believe Alpha Stickers
 
 
 
Alternated 4 main designs of the This and That papers with 2 color strips
 
Brown crayon outline softens and grounds the layouts
 
 
 
Final looks.
Ready for photos and journaling!
 

 
© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.