Saturday, November 17, 2012

Just Because Card

I took Daring Cardmaker's card challenge for a just because card.  I love card making so much, that I find since I have started entering a challenge, it makes me more familiar with what I have, and where I have it stored! 

Spring colors inspired me on this gloomy day. I love making smaller more intimate cards.

I hope your day is cheerful!



and on the inside:
 
 
Stamps: Savvy Stamps Leaning Daisy, Hampton Art Just because
Ink: Fresh Ink Limeade, Ginger
Paper: Cardstock Savvy Stamps, yellow Papersource Curry, Stampin Up (Blue)
Sentiments: MME Tangerine "Wonderful" Journal Card
 
Gez Butterworth said...

Beautiful card. Love the inside too. Very clever. Thank you for sharing your card with the Daring Cardmakers this week. Hope you can join us again soon. Gez

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.