Thursday, January 17, 2013

Card Class Cards for January 2013

 
Well, my style is all over the place.  I really don't  have a set style. 
 I just get an idea, start working with something,
 and build on it.  Sometimes it turns out, sometimes it doesn't
Mostly I do a card and afterwards I then see all the ways to perfect it, and then I am over it..
 
This is the card I made tonight. 
 I am liking the Tim Holtz grunge look so I made a "grungy" type of card.
I loved the effect of the flying butterflies in the Colorbox Fluid Chalk Wisteria Ink Pad against the script paper.
The large butterflies and the sentiment is in Dew Drop Crimson.  It has a glittery sheen to it.
 
 
Close up: Glittery sheen of the Dew Drop Brilliance Ink; Pearlescent Crimson

Supplies:
Stamps: Memory Box First Flight,
2 butterflies (unnamed) Kolette Hall designed for Studio G Hampton Art,
Branches; Tim Holtz Visual Artistry Nature's Elements
Inks: Colorbox Fluid Chalk Olive Pastel, Colorbox Fluid Chalk Wisteria,
Dew Drop Brilliance Pearlesscent Crimson
Mis.: Pearls, Doubleside Foam Tape
Punches: Fiskars Corner Punch, Stampin Up! Rectange Tag Punch
Paper: Brown Bazill Basics,
(Micheal's Brand) Recollections Mosaic Paper Pad; Script Papers
Tim Holtz Embossing Folder
Craft Envelopes

And this is me holding the three cards I made for Card Club this Saturday.

 
Love makes my heart soar card:
 
 
Peacock Card:

 

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.