Friday, January 25, 2013

Love Potion # 9

I love how after a few days of a card challenge,  CASology will post the question
 "Are you Playing?"
This week's challenge cue card is DRINK
 
I am thinking, oh YEAH  - are you telling me to bring it... 
Ahah, I see you are.  So,  I will post another card! 
LOL..I am silly when I work on cards.
 
Sometimes when you think of drink, you think of odd things. 
 Especially with Valentine's Day coming up... I think of Love.
Love Potions and the like.
 
I have been seeing alot of punching out from the card (have you??)
And really wanted to do it too!
So I punched the label punch in the center of the card,
lined behind the front panel with red cardstock
affixed the die cut banner on double stick foam tape,
 and then popped the potion jar on another strip of foam tape.
 


Close up:  I took my detail scissors and pierced around the label..
 (Improvised paper piercing tool)


 

(photo does not capture the little specks of red glitter in the embossing..)

Supplies:
Stamp: My Mind's Eye Lost and Found Halloween
Pens: Marvy LePlume II no. 2 Red
Sharpie Fine Black
Embossing Powders: Stampin Up! Cherry Cobbler
 Judi Kins Scarlet Sparkle
Die Cut: Simon Says Stamp Mini Banners
Punch: Stampin Up!
Misc. Mini Detail Scissors, Foam Tape
Paper: White Cardstock, Red Carnival Vellum, Midnight Blue
Chalk Stock
 
 Come and Play!
Ardyth said...

This is a really fun take on this week's Cue Card! Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

Tracey McNeely said...

I love your love potion card! I had a why didn't I think of that moment. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASology!

Maureen Merritt said...

What a cute image! Thanks for playing along at CASology this week.

Judy1223 said...

I think maybe I need to drink THAT instead of coffee...sounds more fun! Sweet CAS card...thanks for joining in the fun at CASology again!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.