Sunday, February 17, 2013

Stampin Up! Glad we are Here for each other

This afternoon I was so nicely delivered my Stampin up! order.
Hooray. "Hip -Hip"  Hooray!
 So I dug right in and paired an older stamp set 'Fabulous Florets" with the "Bloomin Marvelous" sentiments.
 
I adore poppies.  What a stark contract they are.  The so bright red against the black.
 
I spoke to a dear friend of mine today.  And I guess a good talk was the ticket she needed.
I have known her for many years and she always puts others before herself.
Now she may have found a bit of true happiness, and she is a little scared to venture forward.
I support her all the way!
 
This card is for her:
 
 
 
Close up:
The glossy accents are not dry yet.

 
I always have plastic packaging from one thing or other.
So I decided to make my own MASK.  I stamped the image with Stazon ink,
then as careful as I could used my exacto to make the template.

Supplies:
Stamps: Stampin up! Fabulous Florets Sentiments; Bloomin Marvelous 
Ink: Fresh Ink Strawberry and Red Currant
Memento Tuxedo Black
Punch: Martha Stewart Lattice, Stampin Up!
Jenni Bowlin Adhesive Button
Paper: Basic Grey, Cream striped cardstock, Basic Black
Misc: Ribbon, Dauber, Handmade Plastic Mask,
Pop up Foam, Glossy Accents, Black Sharpie
 

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.