Sunday, March 24, 2013

Enjoy the Journey: Teresa Collins Far and Away Stamp Set

Enjoy the Journey
 at
 
This is my first time posting at the Play Date Cafe.
So A BIG Hello Ladies!
I LOVE this color combo!
 
 
Supplies:
(stamps purchased ON SALE!!  on Part Time Sally Online Store) CLICK HERE
 Inks: Memento Graphite Black, Pear Tart, Versamark Pacific
Sharpie Fine Marker (doodled around the edges)
 
Close Up:
I like the distressed look here!

 
 
The Play Date Cafe: Challenge#174
 
 
 Have a great rest of the weekend, and have FUN Crafting!
 

cm said...

LOVE the colours and stamps you've showcased here; absolutely eye-catching!
Thank you for your comment on my doily+butterfly+ticket card (I wasn't sure about that one...)! I struggle immensely with patterned paper, so to 'address my issue' I signed up(late of course, but access is 'forever' so that's a plus!) for Pattern Play, the online course, lead by Jennifer McGuire and Kristine Werner. Wish I knew, back when I created that card, what I know now - and that's only after watching the Day 1 videos! I'm excited to try ALL the homework assignments and/or model the techniques from course's amazing teachers.
As for stamps/inks - from my perspective, you have this 'artistry' down pat! Perhaps a stamping course should be next on my 'education agenda.'
Looking forward to seeing more of your creativity unleashed...

Rachel said...

first of all: WELCOME to the play date cafe! We are thrilled to have you along!
second of all: i adore this card! I love how you mixed the ink colors with the world and arrow stamps. It's just so fresh!
Thanks for joining us in the Play Date Cafe!
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.