Sunday, March 10, 2013

Rockin out the Digi's #1

A new Card Challenge.. Interesting
I like the sound of it.
 
Check out this NEW Card Challenge,
 
 
Grab the Free Digi's, Make a CAS Card, come back and Vote.
YAY!
 
I am GAME, are YOU??!!!
 

Happy Birthday Blueberries
 
I kind of played it safe on this first one. 
I am next to some pretty big competition.  And I know they will teach me alot!
I can't wait!
 



 
Supplies:
Jackie Rockwell Digi's with Font
Copics: Violet, Pale Heath, Mauve Shadow, Cenise
Stampin Up! Punch
Paper: Stampin Up! Whisper White
Jackie Rockwell said...

Oh my gosh Kimberly the pattern you created is darling! Loving the soft feminine colors you used too. Thanks so much for playing along in my little challenge this week!

Ardyth said...

You ROCKED it for sure! This is beautiful!

RitaR said...

Great job .... VERY creative!!

Judy1223 said...

Whoa, hold the bus! This is AMAZING! You obviously know what you are doing with these digi images...such a cool design!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Kimberley tht's an amazing pattern you've created, just lovely! Anita :)

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.