Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Up, Up and Away.......

 
Up, Up And Away..
 
Well, there will be alot of cards with this slogan!
I think this may be the last card I post until after my holiday... 
We will see.
Have a lot still to do. 
Though I really knocked a lot out this evening.
(see farther below...)
 
Ugghhh Cards are definitely MORE FUN!
 
 
 
 
POsting to: CASology: UP
 
 
 
And now....a little more embellished!
 
 
 
Supplies:
Stamps: Lawn Fawn heart trail, Pink Paislee Prairie Hill Kite Flying Stamps
Paper Airplane unknown,
Dies: Papertrey Ink Clouds
Twine
Lace Ribbon Sticker
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Ladybug
Paper: Jillybean Soup, Whisper White Stampin Up!
Misc. Blue Cardstock
 
Today (after work) I got the oil changed, went to Trader Joe's for Scott's fave trail mix for our trip,
helped Conrad with homework,
on to Safeway, bought my moms groceries,
 picked up Conrad's medications,
made another "China" Congrats Baby Card,
made dinner,
threw a load in the wash, made my mom dinner, and made this card...Whhheeeeew.
Did I lose you? Me too..
Well. Still have Karate tomorrow, Garbage out, Finish laundry,
....and last but certainly not least
.......pack!!
Sue Lelli said...

LOVE the colors! LOVE the negative die cut clouds! FAB card TFS!

Ardyth said...

Love the use of the negative die cut and that tiny pop of red! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

Joyce said...

This is fabulous. I love your paper airplane--the text makes it look so fun, and your fab trail.

donna mikasa said...

Love this! I had a similar design in mind with the paper airplane--you read my mind!

Rosemary said...

this is fantastic, Kimberly!! love how you used the negative space for the clouds! thanks so much for playing along with CASology each week!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Fantastic Kimberly, love the negative die cuts. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASology!

Jen W. said...

Super cute card! Love the negative die cuts and the strip of red woodgrain. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week.

Lyndal said...

FABulous card - I LOVE that this "may be the last card before holiday" and you managed 7 more LOL! Hope you have a FANTASTIC holiday & don't suffer too badly from CWS (Crafting Withdrawal Symptoms!)

Linda Suarez said...

Great card! I love the negative die cut! Thanks for playing along with the A Muse Studio Consultants Challenge!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.