Sunday, May 12, 2013

worm wishes bookmark: Paper Smooches!

worm wishes bookmark: Paper Smooches!

For my birthday I gifted myself some sets of Paper Smooches!
(Finally)
Now I can play with the cutest little guys Evah!
This is from the Birthday Buddies Set -So Adorable!

This is the cutest little Book Worm!
He is Ready to keep your place.

(Conrad's Birthday is this Monday the 20th of May)

He is reading The Hobbit right now, and I know he wants the
 Lord of the Rings Trilogy for his Bday...
This is perfect, we will love this!)

Wow, I think I may have to make a
WHOLE SET
of these cutie-pies!
Supplies:
Paper Smooches Birthday Buddies Set
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock, Kraft, Sky Blue.
Patterned Papers:
American Crafts Dear Lizzy 5th and frolic (grass)
MME Summertime Splash! (Border)
Uniball Signo White Pen (Eyes)
Die: PTI Clouds
Twine: WeRMemory Keepers Sew Easy Floss


Posting: Paper Smooches Be Our Guest

Michelle said...

I LOVE all of your little bookmarks, but this one has to be my favorite! That worm is so loveably weird. :)

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.