Thursday, June 20, 2013

Another (BUZY) Birthday Card for Seize the Birthday!

Another (BUZY) Birthday Card for
Seize the Birthday!
 
Not one of my best,
but it sure was fun watching a movie with my Mister
And cutting the colorful polka-dotty paper!
 
SO I LOVE Polka Dots!
                                                                            ....Cake too.
 
 
 
Rose said...

i am loving this happy cake!!!! super cute card :)
Thanks for joining us on Seize the Birthday.

~amy~ said...

Now how fun is this?! Thanks for playing with us at Seize the Birthday :)

cm said...

I've missed commenting on several of your cards, because I was evacuated from my home due to devastating floods in our town of Canmore, AB. I returned late yesterday, to a house still standing and dry; the road to recovery will be long, but the steps forward are beginning. My husband is trapped 'outside' as we are land-locked, with all highways currently closed due to significant damage. Fingers crossed mending will occur soon.
Seeing the awesome cards you've shared has been so spirit-lifting! LOVE them all! Your creativity is revealing itself in the most delightful, charming, wondrous ways! You are definitely an inspiration!!
c

Tracey McNeely said...

This is so fabulous, love the colours my friend.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.