Saturday, June 29, 2013

Start where you are: The Play Date Café!

Start where you are: The Play Date Café!


The CAS-ual Friday Breathe stamp set is so serene.
Perfectly matched for the Paper Source Peony Branch Stamp
(Between you and me, I don't believe Peonies do not have branches,
I had peonies growing in my yard for years, and they are on the ground with large
slim dark green leaves.
 This is more of a cross of a cherry or apple blossom and dogwood I would think,
  I am not the expert though, some of you may be..
 
Gardening green thumb ladies - Give me a hollah
and ..
 Let me know what you think!
 


Supplies:
CAS-ual Fridays Breathe Sentiment, Paper Source Peony Branch
Inks: Versamagic Pretty Petunia, Fresh Ink Fuscia, Brilliance Pearlescent Orchid
Copics: R37 Carmine, RV11 Pink, Heather
Darice Sequins Lavender, Pink Accent Dots
Raspberry Ribbon
Kara Lynne said...

So pretty in the colors of this week's PDC. I've never seen peonies like that here in the Midwest. Mine are the way you described them.

Katie Ann Brooks said...

wow, fabulous coloring! This is so very beautiful! You do really well with CAS cards!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.