Sunday, June 16, 2013

Travel Memories - Are we there yet??

Travel Memories - Are we there yet??
 
Of course if you have kids, this is what you hear
on a road trip
......and maybe even multiple times!!
 
Next week we will take a 3 hour road trip to the Washington Coast to
a summer cottage rental community called Seabrook.
Scott, Conrad, and I with 2 other families.
This is our third year of getting together on a long weekend.
It is nice to play Pictionary, fly kites, make S'mores
and relax in a nice outdoorsy setting.
I hope you have nice plans for this summer!
 
Again, LOVING the October Afternoon Travel Girl Paper Pad.
And if you got it USE IT, that is my motto.
 
Make, create, give, gift, treat yourself,
have fun and ENJOY!
Supplies:
October Afternoon Travel Girl Paper Pad
Travel Stickers
Me and My Big Ideas Scrapbook Kit Travel (border)

 
I think the POOCH is so Adorable!
 



 
 

Posting to: Simon Says Stamp: TRANSPORT
Michelle said...

Super-Cute! I like how you layered the pieces.

Your getaway sounds fabulous! And s'mores made over an open fire? YUMMMMMM....Enjoy!

Lin said...

Darling card, Kimberley! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week!

Carol L said...

Ha Ha! The sentiment on this brings back memories of our vacation days when the kiddos were little! Super cute card, and I'd love to have a getaway like yours! Sounds like pure FUN!!

Carol L said...

Ha Ha! The sentiment on this brings back memories of our vacation days when the kiddos were little! Super cute card, and I'd love to have a getaway like yours! Sounds like pure FUN!!

cm said...

Yet another perfect 'travel' card (and another winner!), featuring the wonderful paper. I've added it to my 'must have' list! Your vacations plans sound like fun!!
c

Kara Lynne said...

Wow! I loving that paper pad too! Your little scene is great.

Jo Nevill said...

Super fantastic card !

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week

Jo x

Deb said...

What a fun card! I hope you have a wonderful time on your trip. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Sanketi said...

A beautiful card...thanks so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.