Sunday, August 25, 2013

YOU an ME against the world: FUSION!

YOU an ME against the world: FUSION!

I have been wanting to do a shaker with sequins for awhile!!
It is Today!! 
YAY!



Posting to: FUSION challenge#16
Anonymous said...

How fabby is this! Love that jar Kimberly-great effect and a brilliant take on the sketch!
Nessa xxx

Lyndal said...

LOVE your sequin shaker Kimberly - they are fun to make and yours looks FAB!
Thank you for joining in the fun @ FUSION :)

Penny Ward said...

Super cute shaker card...love the sequins! Who is the sentiment made by...please?

Deepti said...

wow !! this is fabulous, love the subtle shades of color and the shaker card idea is amazing

Michelle said...

Dang! I was out of town for a few days and I see that you have been REALLY busy while I was gone!

I love shaker cards. The kid in me loves anything that you shake. And of course sparkly things are always a favorite. :). This one has a lot of appeal. Shakery, sparkly yum!

~amy~ said...

BAM!
I love it.

Lynn said...

Way to show off your style...I love this...all the elements are placed perfectly. Your other card was much more CAS and this one is a totally different style but equally as amazing! So glad you played with us multiple times at Fusion!

Geri said...

Cute, cute, CUTE, Kimberly!!! I've never done any kind of shaker, so I'm in awe!!! Great to see another FUSION creation from ya!!!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.