Sunday, September 1, 2013

Believe in MAGIC wild and FREE

Believe in MAGIC wild and FREE

My neice Kyleigh 
is 
13 going on 30 of course.
She loves pink, writing, and horses.
I adore her terribly of course!
I am doing my best efforts to make a card a month so send to her. Throw in a card for her in my mix of challenges.

I saw this awesome horses paper and was inspired.
I also love the Hello Again line designed by Kaitlin Shaeaffer
for Carta Bella!

Supplies:
Black Cardstock
Carta Bella Hello Again Hello Chevron
Carta Bella Hello Again Words
Glitz WILD and FREE whatnots
Banner is scraps
Doodlebug or MME Enamel Dots
Kaiser Kraft Rub ons


They are so trendy too right now!
Do how did I make this card?

I took the WILD and Free rainbow chevron horse 
from the What Nots packet and traced around and cut out on the Hello Again Words
Foam popped up on the Hello Chevron Paper and backed with Black Cardstock.
The size is slightly larger than standard 

Inspiration is the paper: The blue horses paper is Glitz Wild and Free

Inside:





Happy Dance said...

Now that's the perfect card for a horse crazy teenage girl! I'm sure she'll just adore it. Ardyth should see this one...! : ) Bev

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so cool! I love it!
My daughter has been wanting a shirt with a horse on it.... this would totally make a great tee!

Shannon J said...

Oh she is going to LOVE this - love how you made it - so creative!

Michelle said...

Great composition on this card. I love the layout. And the horse is pretty fab. She is going to LOVE this!

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous brilliant card.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

luv
Debby

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.