Wednesday, October 9, 2013

CASE'ing BJ Martin : Season's Greeting's with Papertrey Fancy Flakes!

CASE'ing BJ Martin : Season's Greeting's with Papertrey Fancy Flakes!

The Festive Friday Christmas Card Challenge really holds a special place for me.  And when there was the White, Silver and Blue challenge, BJ Martin's card shone like a diamond.
I had to get the Fancy Flake die myself!
Now, I improvised and used  a pattern paper and a different sentiment, though 
I still think it has the same grand
feel.
Though the sentiment she used was pure perfection!!!
--EDIT to ADD--
If you are in my card club, we WILL be doing this card!
Yay!


Supplies:
Paper Trey Ink Fancy Flakes Dies       Hampton Art Season's Greetings
    


Echo Park DP SCOOT                    Versamagic Night Sky Ink 

Lawn Fawn Circle Cuts
 
For the Snowflake, I used stickybacked Glitterpaper. 
This type of glitrter paper does NOT
drop any glitter. 
Not sure where I got it, though it is silver.
This card  looks better in the Stampin Up! Glimmer White for the snowflake as I cut both types
to test, however, it is not sticky backed and the Silver Sticky back,
stays on the card like magic!
 
 
 
You can see BJ Martin's lovely work on her Flicker
and tell her how lovely iti s!

 
Credit of Card Design is BJ (Barbara) Martin!
 
 

Deepti said...

This is beautiful :)love the blue behind the sparkly snowflake

Kim M said...

Wonderful CASE. Love the paper behind the snowflake. Girl you are so prolific! How you do it is beyond me! :-).

Shannon J said...

Almost finished catching up on my blog feed and back to commenting! You have certainly done BJ's card justice, AND THEN SOME!! Love the simplicity and the sparkle. The card seriously has me drooling! As did all the others that I had missed while I was away. OMG you are amazing!

Maureen Merritt said...

This is stunning! I may have to CASE you!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.