Friday, November 29, 2013

All you NEED is LOVE : Runway Inspired Challenge!

All you NEED is LOVE : Runway Inspired Challenge!

Friday's First things first!!
===========
SPECIAL SHOUT OUT to my newest Follower:
She has some great Christmas Tag ideas (HERE)

Well here she goes!
Another Runway Inspired Challenge!

There was no new Project Runway All Stars episode this week, Boo.
I will check again, though I think the holiday pushed it back a week.
O'well, I still Love the Challenge, 
(And by the by they are on a DT CALL right now too!)
So here is my take on the Current RIC 
The Designer is: Antonio Marras Spring 2014

Play along  (HERE!)
Ackkkkk with the holiday, I got turned around and just missed this challenge.
Well, RIC, in my heart I entered!!


Cuttlebug Sentiment
MME Flower from Sweetest Thing Set
Sparkling H2o's Pink with watercolor pen
Tsukineko Graphite Black





Anonymous said...

What a shame you missed the deadline, such a beautiful card with amazing romantic colours just adorable.

Marie

Ardyth said...

WINNER! You heard it here first! Stunning, CAS take on this inspiration!

cm said...

Gorgeous x 10000!! The flowers, twinkling with subtle touches of pink, framing the sentiment = swoooon! Stunning!!
c

~amy~ said...

gasp! gorgeous!

Shannon J said...

Um, you win! Deadline or no deadline! The colours in this...those shades of pink...STUNNING! Wish I hadn't just placed my order - I would have added that image to my list for sure. WOW is all I got to say!!!

Joni Andaya said...

This is fabulous take on the inspiration photo! Love it!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.