Saturday, December 7, 2013

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU: Case Study!

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU: Case Study!

Okay, a few more Case Study!
I LOVE Feathers.  

And I do have even more feather stamps.
Alas I have to really start getting ready for our vacation to Missouri for Christmas.

 short and quick and a few cards.



Posting to: Case Study #169



cm said...

A duo of delight here! You've worked magic with these feathers; the little heart woven into the fronds (is that the right word?) is such a special touch! Coloured, not coloured - you've made perfect choices! LOVE these! Hope travel planning goes well; your trip will be fabulous!
c

Cris G. said...

These are beautiful!

Shannon J said...

Freakin' gorgeous Kimberly! Love them both!!! I must get myself some feather stamps! I actually tried during Black Friday, but the two sets that I wanted were out of stock :(

Chrissy Larson said...

Oh my!!! I love each and every one of these! Gorgeous!

Jeanne J. said...

Beautiful cards Kimberly! I could never pick - the color is so striking and your photos are beautiful!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.