Monday, December 2, 2013

Things we did this weekend.......

Okay, so I did little crafting of NEW cards.
 I worked on Mailing, stamping, stickering, stuffing, labeling, and
making MORE cards for MORE folks that kept 
getting added to the list!
I don't mind... as long as I have enough postage!

My stack of finally finished Christmas cards!
It was an awesome accomplishment!


A close up of my impressive stack!
 Some are clipped as I need International Postage
and must visit the Post Office at Lunch tomorrow!
Hooray then all will be mailed!


Conrad Making Couger Mountain Chocolate Chip and Molassas Ginger Cookies
(our favorite brand which they sell in unbaked cartons --ooh goody)


Watching a little TV (at Grandma's house) as we scoop!


A little something I DID NOT buy at the store, 
but wanted so badly, that I settled on a picture it it.
You know, it was a good idea as I know I would be nibbling
 on one or twenty tonight.


A VERY funny look on my mom as I made her pose for a Christmas Shot to go
in some of the cards.
I am normally a good daughter, 
so don't tell her I posted this!


Saturday the BIRD!
Mesquite and Garlic Herb Rubbed, Yummm!
Scott started cutting, and I said, HEY, I didn't get a shot!!


And a Honey Ham for my Honey, it is Scott's Favorite!



Have a Crafty day!
Thanks for stopping by!!
Will have another card real soon!!! 

~amy~ said...

Looks like a productive weekend:)

Shannon J said...

You have been a busy girl!! That stack of cards all ready for the mail is impressive!!! I tend to make a lot of cards, but forget to send them!!! I am now inspired!! And your Thanksgiving feast looks fabulous! Looks like you enjoyed it just the way you should - surrounded by food, family and love!! Love the pic of your Mom!!! (I won't say a word!!).

Anonymous said...

Hey Kimberley-Just stopped by as I have had no time to visit Blogs or do any crafting lately :(
Fabby piccies and your stack of cards is just awesome! Well done you!!
Those cookies sound so good-and in that pic of your Mom snuggling Kitty I can see she has her bracelet on-made my day that has :)
Take care,Hugs,Nessa xx

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.