Saturday, February 8, 2014

Sketch it Saturday - Unscripted Sketch#243


Sketch it Saturday - Unscripted Sketch#243

Okay I will be honest this sketch has me terrified (!!)
 I thought about it a LONG while.
How can I do busy, but not be a really
busy card?
And a card I would want to send out not pitch!

How about the City Scene by PTI?
I must use it sometime, why not now?

I typically am scared of multiple layer stamps.
Patience is really not my virtue folks.
Well, here was my go.






I hope you are Inspired to Create 
Please join us at
Sketch it Saturday
The Unscripted Sketch Artist Team!
Kimberly--You are Here!!!

Do what you LOVE
and 
LOVE what you do!

CRAFTon my friends, 
Craft ON!
~amy~ said...

WOW. This looks amazing....seriously!

Irish Cherokee said...

Very Unique. Like it. Sentiment works especially well.

Ardyth said...

Love this - your stamping is perfect, the feeling of this scene is wonderful and that sentiment is classic. Beuhler? Buehler? LOL!

Rosemary said...

what a fun card, kimberly!! doesn't look like you had problems with the sketch! (ps... my 7 year old thinks it's cool!!)

Michelle said...

I have to admit something. Sometimes I cuss like a sailor. Not often....but I do. I do it when I am really upset, or truly awed. And when I saw your card, I let out a few choice words. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!! It's fresh and modern with a retro edge. Beautiful card. One of my favorites!!

Shannon J said...

Um, talk about taking on your fear and rising WAY above it! WOW, blown away again!! Absolutely fabulous, Kimberly!!

!neke said...

Love your card!!!!!!!
Great

Tonya said...

This turned out great! Love the sentiment!

Anita in France said...

What a clever take on the sketch Kimberley ... such a fabulous city scene! Anita :)

Maria said...

Just perfect! Love it!!!
Hugs,
Maria

cm said...

The colours, the images (such cool buildings!), the sun peeking around the side, the darling trees and the sentiment adds up to one big bundle of LOVE! FAB-U-LOUS!! You've totally rocked the sketch and with your creativity, no need ever to worry about whatever comes your way! Your keen eye for design always = winning results! Hugs~c

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.