Friday, April 11, 2014

Sketchbook Saturday- I love you More


Sketchbook Saturday- I love you More

I was smitten at first sight with
Chupa's card for her Sketchbook Saturday Card.

This was immensely wonderful
to put together, and relatively quick!
Don't you love that about washi?









Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Perfection! Love your take on the sketch, and love it when you share your creativity :)

Irish Cherokee said...

Awesome. I LOVE butterflies. This card is beyond descriptive words. Must sit back and gawk now.

Anonymous said...

So beautiful!!!! I love every detail! Have a wonderful weekend!

Jane said...

Just beautiful! And at first glance I didn't even realise it was washi.

Kim Heggins said...

Amazing card Kimberly! I love your take on this sketch, just beautiful.

~amy~ said...

Gorgeous....I love this.

Did you change your bloggie banner? I love it!

cm said...

OMG x a zillion. Where, oh where did you get that butterfly! Want!! I. love. this. card. Mega love...hugs~c

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.