Saturday, July 19, 2014

Paper Crafting Challenges -AAA Cards Once Again!!!

This was a rush!!  I have never made, posted and 
watermarked a card in 14 minutes, 
as well as having to run downstairs and find my phone.... 
stuck in the sofa
WOW what a thrill to get in in the last minute!!!!

If you want a THRILL too, join paper crafting challenges were 
this is the exciting color combo!
Up for the challenge?
At Paper Crafting Challenges, you have 6 days.
So there really is not a big rush!!!

---EDIT Apologies that this got linked twice...
I neglected to remember Mr. Linky no likey to delete..
Sorry about that...

Tenia Nelson inspired me to rush and do another card with the Paper Crafting Challenges colors!
(YOU Rock Girl!)
....And I wanted to see if I could beat the clock...


Supplies:
Stampin' Up! (retired) 2006 Nature's Secret
My Favorite Things Sentiment About New Beginnings Stamp Set
Brilliance Gamma Green
Copics






Thanks for coming by my blog!

----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

========================================= 
Where I buy my Stampin' Up!
(HERE)

Angela said...

I love your complete series with the window pane sketch! So pretty and so nice to see them in the AAA Cards gallery!

Tonya Jastad said...

I totally love this! Very well done!

~amy~ said...

LOL...I can imagine you racing around...and your phone...that cracked me up!

This is awesome!

Kim S said...

I have always loved this stamp - and I so love the cards you have made with it.

Kim Heggins said...

I love it! So gorgeous too and love that you made this in 14 minutes...you are amazing.

cm said...

You're certainly giving life to this retired stamp, Kimberly! Another swoon-fest induced with this beautiful creation...
Hugs~

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.