Thursday, July 31, 2014

Top Dog Dies - Save the Date Mailer Card Tutorial

Top Dog Dies - Save the Date 
Mailer Card Tutorial

Hello YOU!

I am so thrilled to be on the Top Dog Dies Design Team this summer!
The NEW Releases are just FABULOUS and
some of the regular items are so great too!

The moment I saw the Top Dog Dies Camera Die I knew that it also
could be used to make a very FUN 
Announcement or Invitation Card.

So Today, 
check out my Post on
The Top Dog Dies Blog!
I Would LOVE it if you said hello over there
and let me know what you think of this re-purpose of a die set, 
(My First Tutorial)
and what types of multi use do you get from your dies!

Kimberly's Top Dog Dies Post 
(Here)


Thanks for coming by my blog!

----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

========================================= 
Where I buy my Stampin' Up!
(HERE)
Kim Heggins said...

So sweet and such a fun idea.

cm said...

Kimberly: your creativity shines as brightly as the wonderful 'engagement ring' card you've created - and the ability to add a photo makes it all the more personal! So pretty!! Love this! I don't know how to leave a comment at Top Dogs without giving up info that I'd rather keep private, so I'm sharing my dazzled delight here, with you, the Queen of Top Dog Dies Creativity!!
Hugs~c

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.