Sunday, September 21, 2014

Top Dog Dies -Sunday FUN DAYS!


Thanks for coming to my Weekly
Post for Top Dog Dies!

Today I am sharing a
Skyline Pumpkin Layout Page

I used some Stampin' Up! Designer Paper
as the backdrop to an Impress Skyline die.  
The jubilee diecut is a FUN oversized 
bang of excitement!

This die set is SUPER cute, and SUPER Fun!!!!
The pumpkin album die can have ANYTHING you want on it... ANYTHING!
Your imagination is the limit!


Hey sentiment from the Jubilee cuts set
Impress Seattle Skyline Die
Top Dog Dies Pumpkim Album Die, 
Top Dog Dies Halloween Trio Die Set
Top Dog Dies Banner #1 Dies Set
Stampin Up DP  





Top Dog Dies Pumpkin Album Die

Top Dog Dies Halloween Trio Die Set






Top Dog Dies Banners #1 Die Set





Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

-----------------
Where I buy Stampin' Up!

(HERE)

~amy~ said...

yay! I LOVE this!!!

Rosemary said...

what a fun card, Kimberly!

Monika Reeck said...

fun and cool card and lovely color and I wish I have die cut machine this is all are lovely Kimberly...hugs.... Monika

Tenia Nelson said...

So very COOL!!

Leslie Germain said...

Love the card!! The skyline on the pumpkin is so cool - Love!!

Jen W. said...

This is so much fun and I love the paper you chose for the sky!

cm said...

Only YOU would come up with something so precious...a pumpkin shaped, skyline sporting mini album. A-DOR-A-BLE!! Crushing on this...
~c

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.