Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Desires of your Heart - Runway Inspired


Gorgeous Coral and GOLD!
Bring on the GLITZ!!!!
I will... I will!!!

I bought this awesome stamp a long while ago at
IMPRESS...
by Josephinekimberling...
She is one of the awesomest designers!!

Embossed and colored in Copics..an easy card!

JOIN











IMPRESS Josephinekimberling
Sentiment PTI 

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

-----------------
Where I buy Stampin' Up!

(HERE)

Rahmat said...

You nailed it Kimberly! I am still thinking and processing this picture in my head for days now ;)....love the flower stamps! brilliant!

~amy~ said...

perfect.

Hussena said...

What a gorgeous take on the inspiration ..Your card is so beautiful:)

OH Babs said...

Your creativeness is never-ending Kim.

Shona Chambers said...

I totally agree with Rahmat, this is a winner for the challenge for sure!! Its absolutely stunning, those flower stamps are gorgeous and love how you coloured them. Perfection!

Deepti said...

Sooooo beautiful :)

Monika Reeck said...

I can say you will be the winner again there dear Kimberly..your detail on the dress is amazing I love it...great colors too..hugs, Monika

Kim S said...

Those are stunning flowers and you have colored them beautifully!

Mayuri said...

Oh my, this card is just so stunning Kimberly! You've picked the perfect stamps to play along with the Runway Inspired Challenge - thanks for sharing with us ;-)

Tasnim said...

Beautifully done, Kimberly! Love the gold embossed flowers :)

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.