Thursday, January 1, 2015

FUSION Anniversary


WOW....
It is 2015!!!

Wooohooo!
For the last few years we have been 
getting together with some friends that 
we only see twice a year now... 
Don't know why, just life.  
We do make a point of getting together
 as a group on New Years Eve for dinner
 and to ring in the new year, and also the
 few days after the last day of school in 
June we go to the ocean.  
Three families.
Lots of fun..!!

The Seattle lightshow was SUPER!!!!

------------

Well onto FUSION!
Here is the SUPER FANTABULOUS inspiration!

PROCEDURES:
1. Play with just the sketch challenge.
2. Play with just the inspiration photo challenge.
3. Or you can create FUSION by combining BOTH challenges into one card.
4. Use the challenge graphic and link back to Fusion in your post.
5. Please read the other considerations on the Our Rules Page before playing along.


We are celebration one year together this group, YAY!

And we are celebrating 
by having a very SPECIAL guest designer join us. 

I LOVE this idea!
Bringing YOU ..well US really-
even MORE inspiration, cool.

I selected the ULTRA AWESOME
One and ONLY

I chose Donna because her watercolor 
is the epitome of what I want to be in a designer!
Her clean and simple style
 is over the top awesome!  
You really need to scroll through
 her entire blog to be so delighted!

She was so sweet to agree to join me in the celebration and made a card for the occasion.
Check out her AWESOME card on the 


==================================================================


Here is my Take.

I focused on the FOOD!... The lovely

cake was my inspiration for an over

the top Wedding Day card.






 Wow.. A year already?
I remember playing FUSION and then is was closing.  
Lots of people were disappointed in it
 closing and wrote in and it was resurrected. 
 I applied and was so thrilled!!  
I was one that wanted it back.
What can be cooler, an image and a sketch,
 or either or both, really??
I LOVE images...it really is how I roll..

How do you ROLL?
Show us!

And if you can, when you check out other cards, 
DT or players, 
please leave a little lovin' hello! 
It means more than you know
 to brighten a day!



 I hope that you enjoyed my cards all of the DT creations, 
and that you in turn will add to the FUSION Gallery!
========================================
==========================================================

Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!
--------------------------------------

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

----------------
Julia Aston said...

what a lovely embossed wedding cake Kimberly! love the colors, the birds and hearts and pretty colors on this! sounds like you have a fun New Year's with friends! Happy 2015!

donna mikasa said...

This is just so gosh darn gorgeous, Kimberly--I love seeing how you were inspired! Thanks so much for having me and for your kind words, too! Happy, Happy New Year!

Deepti said...

Ooh la la,! Ur design is just wow, love the detailing you have put together :)

~amy~ said...

Kimberly, I bet you guys had so much fun last night! I won't even tell you when I fell asleep...let's just say it was earlier than usual..LOL.
LOVE your card, that cake is beautiful! How fun that Donna is your guestie...off to check out her post.
Happy New Year!!!!

Michelle said...

Happy New a Year!
One of my resolutions is to pop over here more often to see your latest awesomeness.
Your work is always inspiring. Thank you for that!
Here's to a wonderful new year!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Happy New Year!!! This is so pretty, I love it. I am your newest follower!

Happy Dance said...

Such a beautiful wedding card, Kimberly! Love the soft look of this lovely creation. Especially love that embossed wedding cake. Hope your New Year is filled with everything wonderful. Bev

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Kimberly!!! I made a card for this challenge just need to take pic :-) Happy New Year!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
VanessaB said...

Beautiful!

Anita in France said...

Such lovely layering and wonderful texture, Kimberly ... lovely soft colours and so romantic looking! Happy New Year! Anita :)

Pat said...

This is really pretty Kimberley and love the shaped topper and the shadow you have made with the black card and then the pretty muted floral paper. I hope you enjoyed Christmas and that you have a Happy New Year. x

Betty Wright said...

This is fantastic, Kimberly! I am amazed I did not focus on the food! Love the detailing!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Hello beautiful! I love this elegant card! So luscious and rich, looks like a dream wedding card for a dream wedding!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.