Thursday, January 8, 2015

FUSION Celebrates!!!!!

I am once again celebrating
with one of my ALLTIME
FAVE Challenges

FUSION!!!!



I HAD to do a CHALKBOARD theme this time around!
I hope you join us!
------------

Well onto FUSION!
Here is the SUPER FANTABULOUS inspiration!

PROCEDURES:
1. Play with just the sketch challenge.
2. Play with just the inspiration photo challenge.
3. Or you can create FUSION by combining BOTH challenges into one card.
4. Use the challenge graphic and link back to Fusion in your post.
5. Please read the other considerations on the Our Rules Page before playing along.


We selected GUEST Designers to help us celebrate!!!!

I selected the ULTRA AWESOME
One and ONLY

I chose Donna because her watercolor 
is the epitome of what I want to be in a designer!
Her clean and simple style
 is over the top awesome!  
You really need to scroll through
 her entire blog to be so delighted!

She was so sweet to agree to join me in the celebration and made a card for the occasion.
Check out her AWESOME card on the 


Check out BOTH of here creations

for the FUSION 

Anniversary!!

(HERE)

==================================================================









How do you ROLL?
Show us!

And if you can, when you check out other cards, 
DT or players, 
please leave a little lovin' hello! 
It means more than you know
 to brighten a day!



 I hope that you enjoyed my cards all of the DT creations, 
and that you in turn will add to the FUSION Gallery!
========================================
==========================================================

Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!
--------------------------------------

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

----------------
Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome blackboard use! I love this technique~

Gillian R said...

Gorgeous Kimberley. Love how many styles you can master

SD pooja said...

Beautiful card !

Happy Dance said...

Love Fusion, Love Donna's blog, Love this card (and your blog too, Kimberly!!). That chalkboard is so sweet, and am quite enamored with all your dp! Great card. Bev

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, so fun! I love the chalkboard sentiment!

~amy~ said...

Such a fun card! Love that raindrop panel!

Kim Heggins said...

Kimberly, this is so pretty. Love your pink clouds and all the colorful rain.

Lisa Lara said...

So cool how you designed this card Kimberly.

Lynn said...

You've rocked the inspiration! Love that Verve Sentiment! Thanks so much for playing with us at Fusion.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.