Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Serendipity Guest Designer - January 21st!

WOW, 
boy was I surprised when I was asked to be a guest 
on Serendipity Stamps Challenge Blog for January!!!!

Hooray!

Thanks Mary and Jeanne and the rest
of the Serendipity Stamps Team for having me!

I was so inspired I made not one, but TWO
cards using the VERY lovely
"Dandelion Background" and "I Think to Myself"
Sentiment







Join 
(HERE)

Julie Warner














Thanks for coming by my blog!

----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

========================================= 
Where I buy my Stampin' Up!
(HERE)

Sylvia said...

Beautiful cards, Kimberley, I wanted to do a black background with the colors this week, but did not get around to it! Have a wonderful Wednesday! I am behind on my commenting, but I will be back around for the colourQ!

Kristie Goulet said...

These are just gorgeous, Kimberly! WOW!!!

SD pooja said...

Congrats on your Guest spot ! Loved both of them,bold colors pop on black !

Mary Dew Lee said...

LOVE these cards Kimberly! They remind me of fireworks - will have to remember this come July...Thanks for joining Serendipity Stamps this month!

~amy~ said...

yay YOU!!!!!!!!

Both of your cards are wonderful...I absolutely love that sentiment!

Jeanne J. said...

I love how the colors pop, and the shine from the embossing powder!

JD/ Jill said...

Congrats on the GD spot...These two cards are just so beautifully done!

Nance said...

Oh my goodness! Absolutely love these cards! Thanks to you I purchased some Serendipity dies a few weeks ago. Now I have to buy some stamps too after seeing your cards! lol

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.