Friday, May 15, 2015

MUSE Christmas Visions - 2 Chriss Blagrave!


Had to join Chriss !!
She is this week's MUSE at the brand NEW 
her lovely sketchy flower caught my eye, 
and the lovely blue!




Here is Chriss's Lovely!!!



Vellum is so tricky for me to work with....
So I really don't do it much, though 
I love it when others do!

I hope you join in this week I can't
wait to see what you will create!!!




............Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!


----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

====================

Kristie Goulet said...

Beautiful, Kimberly!

Chriss Blagrave said...

Truly gorgeous Kimberly! I love, love your poinsettia and your unique cluster of sequins. Elegant and Exquisite!

Ardyth said...

I have that stamp (Impress, right?) and I love the absolute pile of bling in the middle, too! Very pretty!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

MUSE tastic Kimberley.
Super glam, super striking and just all round super! Love it! x

Monica Maier said...

Gorgeous, I love to use of sequins in center!

Ingrid said...

Great card!! I love that pile of sequins - looks gorgeous. :)

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.