Wednesday, June 3, 2015

MUSE - Christmas Visions! June 03

Welcome to another week of 
I could barely wait to show you 
my card this week!

This week I bring you:

A White Winter Wonderland
 in the Wood

It is not flashy or glittery, though I did
put wink of stella all over the outer edges..
To look like the glisten of newly fallen snow.

And look, even though we were 
especially quiet peeking in on these two, 
we have been heard......

I ADORE Deer on Christmas Cards....Do you?





Grab the Badge, and play along!

Check out the Card Club Sight!
==========================

----ALSO This MUSE Christmas Vision Inspiration is PERFECT for Colour Me!!!!!
One of my FAVE Challenges, Yay!!!
 
 
Colour Me!!!!!
 
 
ALSO Join in Virginia's View,
Monochromatic (My Card)
or OMBRE....I will do one OMBRE later!!!!!!!!!
 
 

Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!



----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

========================================= 

Ardyth said...

Winter Wonderland, indeed! Can't wait to see how every one is inspired by this gorgeous scene!

Chriss Blagrave said...

LOVE white on white Kimberly! Truly an elegant and peaceful scene.

stampwithsandy said...

GORGEOUS, Kimberly! Loving all the delicious layers! This would work perfectly for our white on white challenge at Colour Me, too!

sandie said...

A true Wonderland delight x

Virginia L. said...

Love this white on white....so beautiful and elegant! I bet it looks even MORE BEAUTIFUL in real life. Thanks so much for playing Virginia’s View “Ombre/Monochromatic” Challenge!

~amy~ said...

DUDE
this is awesome.

Vicki Dutcher said...

This is so pretty! What fabulous dies

Anonymous said...

I just love, love, love your card! SO much texture and dimension. It's a great holiday card! Thanks so much for sharing at the Colour Me challenge :) Julia

Jenny Engelke said...

Ohhhh, ahhhh! What a beautiful wintery scene you've created! Your white on white card is simply lovely! Thanks for playing with us at Colour Me this week!

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Wonderful white on white!!! Like this scene, so sweet! Thank you for the inspiration!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Deer on Christmas cards - YES!! NOT in my backyard :(((
Stunning!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

hello beautiful! I love your awesome winter scene!

Nance said...

I'm hoping to check out the Muse Christmas. This is beautiful. Is that a PTI die? Really gorgeous!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.