Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Could Not Could NOT WAIT.......



To see Marika Rahtu's card for

I have been admiring all of Marika's work.
If you go check her blog, and pinterest, she has so many clean cards sharing her creations of Penny Black, Altenew, and Purple Onion Stamps.


I asked her if she would want to 
Guest on MUSE Christmas Visions with us, 
and I am still smiling that she said yes!

I adore her inky creations and so will you!

I LOVE her card for this weeks MUSE-CV.
Stacked presents with sweet pups!

I must confess that it was Marika's 
marvelous creations that
 (made me)
 inspired me to buy some purple onion stamps.  
A great sale awhile back, well....that helped too!


Here is my take on her stacked presents and pups.



I made owls delivering presents! ..Up..Up and away!



And just like on Marika's blog, close ups too!




GRAB the badge and JOIN us!


---------------------------------Thanks for popping by!!------------------------------------
Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
=========

Judy1223 said...

Kimberly, I just finished making my card for this challenge, too, when I saw your post go up. Isn't Marika's card wonderful? I agree, her work is amazing and she does wonderful things with the Purple Onion stamps designed by Stacy Yakula. Then again, so do YOU! This little stack of owls is just precious and your coloring is amazing! This card is going ti make someone smile this Christmas!

Hannelie said...

FAbulous case of Marika's adorable card!

Marika said...

This is absolutely an amazing card, Kimberly! I just love the owls flying with the presents.. Such a neat idea!

Shelly said...

Oh, this is ADORABLE!

Dotty Jo said...

You've done a great job! Jo x

Margaret said...

What a fun card!

Jenni's Jems said...

Your owls are sooo cute!x

Marybeth said...

I love this card! It's just adorable and colored so pretty!

Darnell said...

I don't know what can be cuter than Purple Onion owls parachuting to Earth carrying presents in their talons!! I love this to bits, Kimberly! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell

I Card Everyone said...

So darling, Kimberly!!!! These little guys may just have to fly over to my place soon!!!
=] Michele

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.