Saturday, August 15, 2015

My Some Odd Girl Obsession........


My card collection is growing...
In the last few months I have made quite a few cards 
and have started collecting the 
stamps by the Stamp Designer



I am not sure why these give me such happiness...
but they do.   They tickle me so!



What craft makes you very happy?

~amy~ said...

How fun, look at all those gorgeous cards!

Dotty Jo said...

You have such a great way with these sweet images, Jo x

Kim Heggins said...

Oh my....you are so stinkin' talented my dear friend.

Leslie Germain said...

I can see why they give you much happiness!!

Aileen said...

They are all so wonderful, there will be a few very happy recipients of these. I love to colour too, card making and most of all reading. Love to read, never go anywhere without a book.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.