Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Merry Monday - Pink, Green and White with Waltzing Mouse!



Hello Merry Monday!
I just received my 
WaltzingMouse order!

I ADORE the look of Ombre
and these stamps are totally
sweet inked up ombre!

I actually got them to make tags...
well another night....
















====================================================



Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
------------------
~amy~ said...

AWESOME.

Vicki Dutcher said...

That deer head looks great!

Julia Aston said...

The ombre coloring looks so pretty on these fun stamps!

Dotty Jo said...

Fabby cards, and wow, I love these stamps, Jo x

Jeanne J. said...

These are amazing ! I love the tie dye look .. they really pack a punch! CAS and drop dead gorgeous Kimberly!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh wow, love these!!

maria f. said...

Love everything about these. Those stamps have been on my radar since they came out. The color scheme is fabulous. You inspired me to play along too!

Linda said...

Kimberly, just so adorable. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

Kim Heggins said...

Just beautiful...love your gorgeous stockings!

Notes by Nina said...

Fabulous cards, I love the fun design. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.