Tuesday, August 2, 2016

MUSE Christmas Visions - Guest Designer Kevin Bray!

MUSE Christmas Visions

Did you see this weeks guest designer?
WOW it is Kevin Bray.

Kevin has a FUN young and clean style.  

I have taken a break from blogging, family visits 
and a vacation to the ocean is still upcoming next week.  

I do have something upcoming and things in the works.
What a relief it will be to complete it.

Here is my take on this weeks card!





========================================

Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!
--------------------------------------

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

----------------
Shelly said...

LOVE this!!

Nora Noll said...

Oh how FUN!! I LOVE the vibrant colors that you used on this. Great design!

Ardyth said...

Super cute! Love your sky! I wish you would do videos - I'd love to see you watercolour in real life!

Lisa Elton said...

CUTE card Kimberly!!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.