Friday, September 30, 2016

STAMPNATION - Awesomeness!!!!




I was over the MOON to join in the GRAND 

I had to make ANOTHER lovely to
celebrate the upcoming
National Card Making Day!

You CAN do anything with this stamp set!




I LOVE. LOVE .LOVE. 
this Stamp Set!
It takes Embossing like a DREAM!
Crisp edges and lines... 
And I stamp alot to know a great quality set.  
I only HYPE..
What I LOVE!



This shows an example of you how CAN show off alot of wording and still have a lovely
linked image.....





All About You Stamp Set by CAS-ual Fridays





========================================= 
Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

==========================

Vicki Dutcher said...

This is so amazing! LOVE that bg~

!neke said...

This is GREAT !!!!!!!!!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

That is AWESOME!

jusaweecatnap said...

Great background. I can see this design idea being adapted for the those ever so difficult masculine cards.

Unknown said...

Love your background. Great card.

Sabrina said...

Very cool card!!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.