Wednesday, September 6, 2017

The Heart Desires - Challenge #16


Image may contain: text

I'm up on the Heart Desires Blog today!
Here is the scrumptious
 and delectible color palette
 for September!



I love the Sugar Peas Fox!


When you post your entries, feel free to tag us on social media!
#thdchallenge, #theheartdesiresstore


=======================================

Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!
--------------------------------------
Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

----------------

Happy Dance said...

Wonderful Fall card, Kimberly! That little fox is adorable, and I love how you gave him a striped coat! He and those sweet little pumpkins are beautifully colored, too. Great plaid beneath your focal point, and I'm loving those sentiments! Such a sweet card! Bev

~amy~ said...

oh my stinkin' CUTE.

Lisa Elton said...

This is an adorable card! Love that little fox. Everything flows together beautifully and looks so cozy!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

So very cute Doll!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.