Tuesday, August 8, 2017

PNW Crafters - Celebrating Amy Tsuruta's Birthday!

Happy Birthday Amy!

I can't even express how
 special this lady is!!!!

Shes always UP! 
 always encouraging!
You are automatically drawn to her.
THEEEEE BEST!
I mean... she's just the best.

She loves GREEN, Coffee, 
and Seattle/PNW





Amy   --Birthday GIRL!     
Laura      
Kimberly  - You are HERE!
Toni         
Tonya           
Kate       






A GREEN Hippo it is!



FLASHBACK
Our first "OFFICIAL" Meeting!
Puyallup Scrap and Stamp Expo July 20, 2013
Wow..4 years!


Hanging out ..Gettin COFFEE of course!!
Tonya Jastad (The Heart Desires Store/Blog)
lil' ole' Me
Miss Amy T

(Famous Totem Pole Selfies!!!!)
Lol!!!
Crack me Up!!!

Amy, hope your birthday is filled to the BRIM
with coffee goodness, amazing family and friends, and yummmmy foods and treats..
That you will save for me...
Haa haaa haa...
Seriously save me a piece of cake..or cupcake..



========================================

Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!
--------------------------------------
Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

---------------

~amy~ said...

GREEN Hippo = yes, please! I love it, so much fun Kimberly.
I still remember the first day we met and how you continue to be the crafty rebel that we all know and love.
Thanks for all the sweet words and flashback pics...LOL...gotta love the totem pole pics!

tonyamaries said...

I agree with everything you said! Awesome card! We need to get together and do another totem pole pic!

Laura Norris said...

What an adorable green hippo! I love it!! And what lovely words about miss Amy - she truly is the best!

I Card Everyone said...

Hip, hippo, hurrah!! in green?! the very cutest kind! Darling card, Kimberly... LOve it!!! xxx
=]

Lisa Elton said...

This is adorable Kimberly!!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.